Employers need people with Apple skills — and you want to learn those skills with us. Sounds perfect, right? It should be, but for some people the financial barrier to training is too high. By partnering with Payl8r, we can now offer flexible Apple training finance options. This means that even more people can benefit from our Apple courses and employers can easily find the skilled people they need.
How Apple training finance works
Payl8r is a top-rated finance company for online purchases. You can expect a smooth, stress-free, and secure payment process.
First you select the Payl8r option at our online checkout. Then you choose your deposit and instalment plan and fill in a 60-second form. That’s it!
Soon after you’ll receive a payment confirmation. You can also log in to your Payl8r account to manage any purchases and payment dates there.
Your course finance options
Payl8r offers three payment options:
- Speedy Pay: 0 percent interest if you pay the remainder within 30 days
- Split: split your payments across three, six, nine, or 12 months (interest will apply)
- Spread: spread the cost at 0 percent interest
Who can use Payl8r finance
It’s easy to be accepted by Payl8r. All they want to know is that you have:
- No CCJs within the last 3 years
- No accounts in default
- UK resident status
- Online banking
- A regular source of income
Once Payl8r has done a quick check on these points, you’re ready to go.
Start your career as an Apple technician
We’ve already helped over 12,000 students get the Apple skills and certifications they need. By partnering with Payl8r, we hope to allow many more people into the Apple family.
Here are just a few reasons you should launch your Apple career with our training:
- Recommended: we have a 98% average satisfaction rating for our Apple course instructors
- Accredited: we’re an Apple Authorised Training Partner and LearnQuest Premium Education Partner
- Online: we are the UK’s only official provider of trainer-led online Apple training