Business Intelligence in the Cloud
Consider this – you want the business advantages that effective BI analytics can bring, but you have some restrictions:
- Don’t want to commit time, budget or IT resource
- Prefer not to host/manage yourself
- Need the licence cost to be OpEx not CapEx
- Prefer to pay monthly over 3-5 years rather than upfront
Cloud-based BI is now a reality and will solve these problems.
- On demand Business Intelligence – exactly how and when you need it
- Cost savings – no capex, and no need for additional in-house IT support and server maintenance
- Cashflow savings – pay monthly over 3-5 years
- Agility and ease-of-use associated with on demand, cloud-based solutions
We run monthly webinars on the subject, to assist in understanding the benefits of a cloud-based BI implementation, so Register here for the next one. The agenda will be:
- What is Business Intelligence and what are the benefits?
- What is “Business Intelligence in the Cloud”?
- Pros and Cons over traditional on-premise approach – which is right for you?
- Demonstration – uploading data into the cloud and building reports and dashboards
For recent press articles on cloud-based BI:
If you would like to talk to us in more detail about Cloud-based BI or any elements of a wider BI solution, please contact us.